Un-plasticized polyvinyl chloride or UPVC has taken the world of windows and door manufacturing by storm and rightly so. Materials wrapped around galvanized steel make the structure much more sturdy and durable. It is also easy to play with multiple styles and designs, and the functionality of these structures is also second to none.
On such a window you can install a mosquito screen, a mesh and much more just like the regular windows. You can contact your nearest UPVC doors and windows manufacturers and get a quote from them on various designs and styles for your home. Here we will list the reasons why you should be choosing upvc over regular door and window material.
- The first thing which makes UPVC an excellent material for these structures is the kind of strength and sturdiness it provides. A durable material having galvanised steel in the core is second to none when it comes to sturdiness. One investment in UPVC can save you much more money in the long run since they are very durable.
- People who live in damp areas are well aware of the kind of toll the weather takes on your wooden windows and doors. UPVC doors and windows manufacturers will tell you how weatherproof these materials are, and they are known to hold their shape intact for years even in extreme weather conditions.
- You can easily install a mosquito screen and have all the functionality of a traditional window with this material. They do not need any special care or attention.
- UPVC windows and doors provide excellent insulation against noise. If you have our house on a bustling road or in a noisy neighborhood, these doors will prove to be godsend for you.
- They are easier to handle, fix and install than their wooden counterparts. The strength and sturdiness do not come at the cost of weight. They are as light as a material of this strength could get.
- They require very little maintenance
- They also have anti-crowbar properties, which means it will be a lot harder for an intruder to make his/her way in by forcing open the door or the window.